Pool & Spa News
Pool & Spa News is a national trade magazine that serves the swimming pool and spa industries. It is the leading source of product information, marketing and management tips, and design ideas for professionals in the pool and spa market. The magazine is published 24 times per year.
- To furnish information to help pool and spa professionals function better in their businesses
- To showcase products that they can sell or use in their work
- To help make their business life easier and more rewarding.
Today, Pool & Spa News' Editorial, Sales and Production teams produce the magazine, Website, enewsletter, multiple supplements, an annual Directory and industry certification through our Professional Curriculum program. In surveys, the industry consistently names Pool & Spa News as its leading source for industry news and information.
Pool & Spa News is owned by Hanley Wood, LLC, the leading business-to-business media company serving the pool and spa, housing and construction industries. Founded in 1976, Hanley Wood has more than 500 employees and generates more than $160 million in annual revenue. Hanley Wood is owned by J.P. Morgan Partners LLC, an affiliate of J.P. Morgan Chase & Co.
In addition to its award-winning editorial team, Pool & Spa News has featured a variety of industry leaders, experts in the field and other movers-and-shakers in its pages. Among the many notable contributors are:
- Mitch Brooks, executive director, National Plasterers Council (Help Yourself — 10.30.2009)
- Don Burns, president/CEO, SPEC (A Unified Force — 2.27.2009)
- Bruce Holmes, vice president of sales and marketing, Pools of Fun (The Winner's Circle — 6.26.2009)
- Javier Payan, president, Payan Pool Service (What Your Customer Expects — 4.30.2009)
- Manuel J. Perez de la Mesa, president/CEO, PoolCorp (The Real Cost — 9.30.2009)
- Skip Phillips, president, Questar Pools & Spas/founder, Genesis 3 Design Group (Crediting Teamwork — 5.29.2009)
- Brian Quint, president, Aqua Quip (Getting Personal — 3.27.2009)