Delta Ultraviolet Corp.
Delta Ultraviolet Corp. is the leading manufacturer and marketing firm of UV-C technology in North America. Founded in 1999, the company has developed a complete range of UV systems worldwide, providing water-treatment solutions to fill the needs of every pool and spa.
We strive to improve our applications and move on the cutting edge of UV-C technologies promoting green alternative and preventing health causing problems. Our innovative technology promises to step change performance improvements in efficiency and scalability by providing high standard of products and services.
"Safer for you, Better for the environment", Delta UV strongly believes in conserving environment and values your health safety. Our UV technology is easy to use, innovative, fast, environment friendly and highly efficient light disinfecting method for water treatment fulfill our ultimate obligation to provide quality and reliability to meet the strictest requirements and deliver the best possible results, at the same time preserving nature.
- UV Light disinfections are environmetally friendly, add nothing to the water, and don't generate harmful DBPs. It destroy bacteria, virus, algae, cryptosporidium, giardia,..., in seconds without leaving any harmful end products.
- Simple to use and does not modify the physico-chemical characteristics (change in taste, smell) of the water.
- There is no risk of over-dosing.
- May be combined with other treatment processes (filtration, softening etc.)
- Excellent disinfecting performance by optimization of UV emissions and of the hydraulic flow
- Compact reactors, easy to install
- Use of single-base lamps, patented sealing system and vertical design for an easy maintenance
- Optional UV sensor and monitor offering data reporting by a diode and contact type alarm
- Personalization of connection possible: DN flanges, etc...
- Lamp life optimized (depending on the number of switchings on)